image
Wednesday, December 11, 2013,

Hi, I am Nicholas a Year 3 student from NUS pursing a major in statistics. Nice to see you again - the 17 years old nicholas. Around 6 years have passed since I started this blog. Have I grown and become wiser? Year 3 semester 1 just ended last week. This is an important semester for me- the one that will probably decide if I can go for honours year. Year 3 semester 1 has become history. I shall accept the result I get on 24 December and move on from there. I am not confident. Will I do well this semester? I am currently not really enjoying my university life, going through it not knowing what's going on and getting slaughtered by the examinations. I am not feeling happy. Why? It seems that I have no aim in life. It seems that I not sure what I want. It seems that I stoning and letting time passed just like that. It seems that I just randomly finding something to do with no idea what's ahead in my life. I feel lucky in a way too thou. I am healthy; I have a complete family; I am still waiting for my special lady to appear in my life. Hugs and kisses how does it feels like. Looking forward to the day where I will be doing it with my love one. I am curious. But... This day won t come soon.I have no strong feeling for any lady in my life now too. Which mean I have no plan in wooing any lady in my life now. Looks like I will be leaving university and entering the workforce as someone still searching for a companion that is willing to spend her rest of her life with me. For now... I shall continue to search my aim in life ; my passion in life. I will be myself more and not let things around me mould me into someone not me. I wish I will know what I really like and steer myself towards there. Let's hope things will get better. Let's continue the journey to grow and transform into a better person.

1:24 AM